When you walk through the doors of Azar House you will be greeted by someone who has a heart to serve you with compassion and love. Our volunteers will listen to all of your concerns in a welcoming atmosphere without judgement or pressure. You will be given complete and accurate information on all available options, including local community resources. We want you to leave feeling in control and comfortable with your options. All of our services are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL.
We proudly offer:
- Pregnancy Test with Immediate ResultsIf you are sexually active it is possible to get pregnant even if you are using contraceptives. Therefore, if you are in need of a clinical-grade urine pregnancy test, we offer them for free. They are performed by our Registered Nurses. The test will only take about five minutes of your time. You will be able to talk to a trained advocate about your situation while you wait for your results.
We do not perform blood tests.
- Accurate Information on Parenting, Adoption and Abortion
- STD testing (at nurses availability)
- Limited First Trimester Obstetrical UltrasoundOur site does not have the facility to provide ultrasounds at this time. However, we will make you an appointment with Turning Point Pregnancy Resource Center in Jackson Hole, WY. They will provide limited ultrasounds to confirm if your pregnancy is viable (meaning the baby has a heartbeat, is in the uterus and gestational age). All services are free of charge.
- Earn While You Learn Parenting Classes (Men and Women)
- Post Abortion Recovery ProgramSome people experience mental and emotional pain after an abortion. Sometimes these feelings of sadness, grief, and pain come years after the abortion. Other times it’s immediate.Each person is different, but one thing many people have in common after having an abortion is the mental an emotional trauma that can take place after such a big life event. If you are having feelings of loss, pain, grief, numbness, or other similar feelings please know that you are not alone. It is really helpful to speak to others who are safe and will not judge you or your feelings.
At Azar House, we have hearts to hear. We offer post abortion classes. It is a Bible study and, depending on how the class is structured, it can be six weeks or eleven weeks long.A road to healing and freedom is not always a quick one, but it is a road worth taking. If you would like to know when our classes begin please contact us. If you just need to talk about your experience and feelings, please call (307) 883-5522 to make an appointment. You are not alone in this experience. Let us help you navigate this journey together.
Whether you are male or female, you are welcome to join and take this class with us.
- Pregnancy Loss SupportPregnancy loss is challenging. It’s hard to ever say what really causes miscarriages. Please do not blame yourself. You may have mixed emotions of relief and feelings of loss. Maybe you didn’t know if you really wanted to be a mother or a father. Maybe you were so excited to parent and miscarried. Please know you are not alone during this emotional time. We would like to offer you hope and healing.We offer a pregnancy loss Bible study class. A road to healing takes time, so please be patient with yourself and others. Friends and family may not always understand, but may want to help. If you need a safe place to rest and people to talk to, please make an appointment. We would be happy to help you and your partner during this difficult time.
- Healthy Relationship EducationDo you feel like your relationship could be better? Or maybe you are unsure if your relationship is healthy? We offer non-judgmental, confidential, free support for anyone who is seeking to have better, healthier relationships. This could be beneficial for friendships, spouses, girlfriends/boyfriends and even family. Navigating relationships can be a struggle, but at Azar House we are here to help you best navigate those twists and turns. Our information can be taught in a class setting or individually. Some of the material includes:
- Learning different personality types, including your own!
- How far is “too far” physically in your relationship?
- How to say “no” and be respectful.
- Better understand the differences between men and women.
- Learn healthy tools for a lasting relationship.
- How to be loving and listen intentionally, even when there is conflict.
- What to look for in a relationship for yourself.
Our curriculum is evidence and scientifically based. Feel free to ask us any questions and schedule your appointment today.
- Community Referrals
We do not perform or refer for abortions.